Your First Virtual Account
The process is as follows:
Requirements for a First Virtual account activated for buying:
- You will fill out the First Virtual form which will ask you for your name, e-mail address, and other information.
- You will receive confirmation e-mail from the First Virtual server. You will be given a telephone number (toll-free in the US) to call so that you can link your credit card to your First Virtual ID.
- Via an automated voice response system and using a touch-tone telephone, you will be asked to provide your credit card information. First Virtual accepts Visa and Mastercard.
- You will receive a second e-mail confirmation from First Virtual notifying you that your account is active.
Requirements for a First Virtual account activated for selling:
- You must have an e-mail address.
- You must have a VISA or MasterCard credit card.
- There is a one-time set up fee of $2.00 to activate your account for buying.
- You must have a US checking account.
- There is a one-time set up fee of $10.00 to activate your account for selling.